As a Freelance Content Writer, you will write articles for our portfolio of websites on topics regarding celebrities, entertainment, and pop culture, among other subjects. In addition, you will analyze the performance of your content over time and use that information to help come up with new ideas and concepts.
What You Do
- Create highly engaging digital content that connects with readers (think Buzzfeed, Mashable, Cheezburger, and Ranker)
- Write copy that is free of jargon and plain-speaking yet never boring
- Research topics and fact-check all sources
- Know how to use storytelling when appropriate
- Source images (we have resources for this) and use said images to enhance your content
- Publish content using CMS
- Brainstorm new content ideas and stay on top of current events and trends
- Understand and implement basic SEO principles where applicable
- Review the performance of past content to find new ways to improve
About ND2A Group
- We operate a portfolio of websites
- We have partnered with many of the top marketing companies online (many household names)
- 3 Time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- Headquartered in Clayton, MO
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, English, or Journalism
- Passion for writing and thirst for knowledge.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Wide breadth of knowledge and a love of the Internet (you could read Wikipedia pages for hours)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing publishing landscape
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and two to four relevant writing samples to hiring @ nd2a.com with Freelance Content Writer in the subject line.