Code of Ethics
At ND2A Group, we work under clear ethical guidelines to uphold the integrity of our journalism. ND2A Group is committed to providing accurate and credible information to earn and keep the trust of our audience. The information listed below provides a set of policies that outline the ethical and editorial standards expected of our published work.
ND2A Group is
ND2A Group believes ethical journalism should be accurate and fair. In order to provide honest and correct information, we work under the following standards:
- Verify that all information is correct before its release.
- Never plagiarize and always attribute.
- Provide access to source material when appropriate.
- Correct and clarify information when needed.
- Abide by the same high standards they expect of others.
- Identify sources clearly.
- Never district facts or context.
- Respond quickly to questions about accuracy, clarity, and fairness.
Accuracy and Corrections
At ND2A Group, we work hard to ensure all information provided is accurate and fair by conducting thorough fact-checking before publishing content. If a correction is needed for a piece, we aim to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in materials published on our digital platform.
When we make a correction, we work to provide a clear and quick explanation for readers to understand what is wrong and what is correct. Whether an error is made within our writing or on our social media, the information will be corrected on the proper platform and clarified for our audience.
If you have any questions contact us at [email protected]