As a Freelance Medical Reporter, you will distill the latest published research on medications, vitamins, and supplements to create engaging and informative articles.
What You Do
- Track and follow the latest in medical research (we have ways to do this)
- Interpret the published research into easy-to-understand and engaging articles (400-800 words)
- Find related articles on our existing site to reference
- Source images (we have resources for this)
- Publish content using CMS
- Understand and implement basic SEO principles where applicable
- Push published articles to the appropriate social channels/content aggregation sites
About ND2A Group
- We operate a portfolio of websites
- We have partnered with many of the top marketing companies online (many household names)
- 3 Time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- Headquartered in Clayton, MO
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, English, or Journalism
- Ability to interpret scientific publications for general consumption
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
As a freelance writer, you will be paid per article published, in accordance with our standard pay frequency. We do ask that you are able to publish at least 3 articles per week.
To apply for this position please send an email to jobs @ nd2a.com with the subject line: Freelance Medical Reporter. Please include any previous work/experience that showcases your abilities in this area.